This adult toothbrush's handle is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood, suitable for home compost. Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory. Made in Germany, these medium BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar without damaging the gums. Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months.
- Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality medium BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace around every 3 months
Directions for use: Brush at a 45 degree angle in short, half tooth wide strokes from the gum line down. For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth. Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside. Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth. Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can dry out.